On this blog I am going to tell you how to make shortbread fingers! I absolutely love shortbread!
75g caster sugar, extra to finish
200g plain flour, extra to roll
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5.
- Put grease proof paper on a baking tray.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Stir in the flour to get a dough.
- Put your dough on a work surface and roll until about 1cm thick.
- Cut into fingers and place on your baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- When out, leave on a wire rack to cool.
Thats all you need to do! If you make these please send me a picture on Instagram or twitter. I hope you enjoyed this.
Thank you for reading,
Blissful Blogger X