On this blog I’m going to tell you how to make a delicious Banana Loaf! It is very easy to make and perfect for using your overripe fruit.
140g butter, softened (you will need extra for tin)
140g caster sugar
140g self-raising flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tsp baking powder
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas mark 4.
- Butter a loaf tin and line the base and sides with grease proof paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then slowly add the eggs with a little flour.
- Now fold in the remaining flour, baking powder and bananas.
- Pour into the tin about bake for about 30-40 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes and then remove to a wire rack.
- Once cool, you can enjoy your delicious banana loaf!
Thank you for reading and if you decide to make it please tag me on Instagram or tweet me on Twitter!
Thank you for reading,
Blissful Blogger X